What to expect before massage treatment
During massage treatment:
After massage treatment:
- Increase the amount of water intake
- Take time to rest to your body
- Avoid excessive or strenuous exercise
- Avoid heat treatments (like sunbed, sauna, hot baths) for 24 hours.
- Avoid alcohol
- Reduce caffeine drink intake
- Avoid smoking
- Don’t eat heavy meal to avoid nausea
- Add fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Have a Epsom salt bath to relieve sore muscle
- Drink herbal tea to help flush away toxins.